What Song(s) Are You Listening To?

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Lol, soon as I saw the name of that song I knew I'd never play it. Of course it'll be all over octane and any other so called Rock station.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
shake some action.

How in the world it took me 42 years to hear it is beyond me.

I mentioned it to my daughter and she knew it as Cracker had covered it . But the Flamin Groovies version is best.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
If you like the Texas/Red Dirt sound with a little salt water mixed in Roger Creager is worth listening to. Setting here rigging some salt water rigs as I'm listening to these.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I'm thinking me and weekender should sometime hang out?!?!?

I'm liking parkway Drive lately

With all due respect, how many of you attend concerts with this kind of enthusiasm? Countree doesn't do it.!!!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
This is the rhythm track for "Frantic Disembowlment" from Cannibal Corpse's 2004 album The Wretched Spawn. Pat O'Brien on guitar, Alex Webster on bass, Paul Mazurkowicz on drums.

O'Brien not only shreds but is an avid hunter, fisherman, and target shooting gun owner.

Unreal!!!! The timing changes!

The changes in timing from one to another. Great video!!! Love the no lyrics

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns

With all due respect, how many of you attend concerts with this kind of enthusiasm? Countree doesn't do it.!!!

I listen to everything except techno, pop and disco. Other than that I have open ears. And I've been to some "Countree" shows with as much or more "enthusiasm" as Metallica, Kid Rock, Black Label Society, Disturbed, etc... Go to a Blackberry Smoke show or visit Gurene Hall or John T Floores in Texas when the likes of Kevin Fowler, Roger Creager, Robert Earl Keen etc are playing. But if given a choice I'll always take a solo performer who can entertain and quiet 30,000+ folks with just their voice and an acoustic guitar over a screaming death metal rampage.

<>< FIsh

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Here is what happens when you mix hard rock (bad wolves) with some kind of failed country singer (don't know who she is, not Maria Brink).

Not even worth hearing until about 1:07

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Unreal!!!! The timing changes!

The changes in timing from one to another. Great video!!! Love the no lyrics

Glad you like. I saw them at the Tarheel in Jacksonville in December and was right against the barricade in front of the guitarist in that video (Pat O'Brien). Very, very impressive.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer

I just started listening to them from liquid metal on Sirius. I agree that They're a good band. They're coming to the HOB in NMBSC in September and I'm going for sure.

I tend to go to every possible metal show if bands bother coming to the HOB in NMB or at the Tarheel in Jacksonville. Headed to Slayer in Charlotte on 6/14. Wifey, my love, bought me a meet and greet as a 50th b-day present. I'm stoked.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Here is what happens when you mix hard rock (bad wolves) with some kind of failed country singer (don't know who she is, not Maria Brink).

Not even worth hearing until about 1:07

I like Bad Wolves. I like Maria Brink, too. I've prolly seen her band three times.

shadycove

Twelve Pointer
And just finished the bottle of Rye with this one, nice slide work at about 6:30......those were the days.
Gotta go, some folks have to work later this morning {not me].
BTW, the bass player.............
43 years after.....10 years after.

Last edited: