What series do you reckon you've seen every episode?

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
I've noticed one big series that not one person has mentioned. I've personally never watched an entire episode of this series myself ever but I've noticed star trek is not mentioned anywhere. I hate that show.

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
Mash
Andy Griffith
Archie bunker
Only because they have been broadcast for nearly fifty years
Thanks to my wife I believe I have seen all the Roseanne and modern family episodes as well

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Kings of Queens
Californication
Dexter
Yellowstone
Ozark
Sopranos

Working on watching all of
Cobra Kai
Better call Saul
Billions
Breaking Bad

Last edited:

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
Kings of Queens
Californication
Dexter
Yellowstone

Working on watching all of
Cobra Kai
Better call Saul
Billions
Breaking Bad
Wish I had never seen breaking bad so I could watch it for the first time,only show I have ever binge watched

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I've noticed one big series that not one person has mentioned. I've personally never watched an entire episode of this series myself ever but I've noticed star trek is not mentioned anywhere. I hate that show.

Posts 33 and 38 has it listed more than once.

By chance are you related to Clayton Bigsby?
8A3CFD85-605A-48C8-8519-564F4BA231E1.gif

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Breaking Bad
Ozark - surprised at how few have watched this one!

A couple more I missed. I was skeptical Jason Bateman could pull off such a serious role, after being a primarily comedic actor.

Ozark is one of my favorites.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Gunsmoke
Big Valley
Probably bonanza
Andy Griffith

Here I thought this group had some real men and yet I’m the first person in three pages to mention Gunsmoke.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Yellowstone
Breaking Bad
Ozark - surprised at how few have watched this one!
Sons of Anarchy
Sopranos

I forgot about Ozark and Sopranos until your post.
Wish they would hurry up with the new season of Ozark, its a great show!

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
Gunsmoke
Big Valley
Probably bonanza
Andy Griffith

Here I thought this group had some real men and yet I’m the first person in three pages to mention Gunsmoke.
I watched a lot of gunsmoke with my grandfather when I was young on a little black and white TV that sit in the kitchen around supper time. Only problem with watching it now is it comes on during the day and if its daylight I'm outside. Man they knew how to live,stopping to eat at 11:30 and 5 every day I just don't have structure like that. I go and go every day until I can't anymore, come dragging in the house in the dark

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I watched a lot of gunsmoke with my grandfather when I was young on a little black and white TV that sit in the kitchen around supper time. Only problem with watching it now is it comes on during the day and if its daylight I'm outside. Man they knew how to live,stopping to eat at 11:30 and 5 every day I just don't have structure like that. I go and go every day until I can't anymore, come dragging in the house in the dark

No excuses. 😂😂 it comes on at 10 and 10:30 every night……………

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Newer shows I’d say

Curse Of Oak Island
Gold Rush
Ghost Adventures
How It’s Made
Older stuff probably just Dukes of Hazard

Also will add that I’ve never seen any episodes of the duck guys Star Trek Yellowstone or anything with a zombie in it.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
One thing I know is when I was younger all I ever watched was some ball games seen a show here and there now that the bones ache I watch few more shows

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I haven’t had tv in over 5 years. Not even “regular ass tv” as Dave Chappelle called it. We’ve watched some fictional series on Netflix but that has gone by the wayside too because we realize we don’t remember the outcome of the show within a week of finishing it. Then that leads to the existential question “it ain’t real anyway, so why are we even trying to remember it?” followed by “why did we dedicate the time to that?”. When I was laid up with Lyme I binged The Walking Dead. Im so outta the pop culture loop that I didn’t know the show didn’t end years ago, I watched all those damn episodes just to have it abruptly end nonsensically. Got on the interwebz and found out not all the seasons were even on Netflix yet. I’ll stick with my informational YouTubez, podcasts, and books. We are still suckers for a good movie now and again. Tend to watch older stuff. Grilled food and watched Eastern Promises the other night. But 90% of my Netflix time is having background noise to sleep to

timber

Twelve Pointer
Gunsmoke
Big Valley
Probably bonanza
Andy Griffith

Thought about that one but when was at beach last week saw a old one had never seen before. Im sure there aee more