What no glow camera do you use

22LR

Twelve Pointer
I'm LTB a no glow trail camera. Is there one that truly does not emit any lights? Thanks

.35Rem

Eight Pointer
Yep but Dark Ops is the no flash model. Ordered 2 more last night. The other Brownings are good too.

Vannoyboy

Eight Pointer
Browning has been the best for me. Wildlife Innovations has been the worst. Thinking about buying one of those cheap Moultries has anyone tried them

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Browning has been the best for me. Wildlife Innovations has been the worst. Thinking about buying one of those cheap Moultries has anyone tried them
I have several moultries, but I don't plan to buy any more. They're great when they're working, but I've had too many times when they just stop taking pictures for no reason that I can determine. It's only SpyPoint cell cameras and Browning Dark Ops for me from now on until something better at a reasonable price comes along.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I just opened and put out a cheap Moultrie M40i yesterday on a Moultrie modem. It seems to have a very narrow field of view and the colors are a bit vivid and green but the images are very clear. The modem is ATT, they sent the wrong one, but it's doing a good job.

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
I have had a Spypoint out for a month or more. Only a few pics, at night, that the deer are looking directly at the camera.