what have I done,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
well,,having so much fun training / working Aggie that I wanted another once she was 2 years old,,,she turns 2 on March 23
had a kennel that had a litter born in Dec that was of two dogs i like,,,they said "one of our buyers backed out,,,want one?",,,,like a fool I said yes, and sent them the money back in Dec..

flew out to Seattle, went to the folks place on the Olympic Pennisula and picked up the pup,,,then drove our butts cross country (didn't want to try to make him spend 8+ hrs in a kennel),,,,wonderful ride,,,good fun, trained some on the way (at stops) and did NOT drive as hard as I used to when I was in my late 20s/early 30s, stationed at Ft Lewis and driving bac to NC to see my wife after LONG deployments,,,

anyhow,,,we are home,,,and ready to start my second training adventure with a Versatile hunting dog,,,,Deutsch Drahthaar,,,,

picture (tweeked by roundball - thanks) taken in the snow at a rest stop in Utah,,,meet Earl vom Grizzly Creek,,9 weeks old,,,

46062230445_aba9733ef8_b.jpg

Last edited:

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well have fun is all I can say. I had a ball with my last pup and I jumped right back in the fire. Some of them are just that much fun, some not so much. LOL He is a sharp pup BTW

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
he's a whiner so far,,,but time will tell!
If the breeding is what I think it is...He’s got Karlo Landhagen/Luchs III on top and bottom. I’m told That’s known to throw dogs that are Whiney in the crate/stakeout. But the consensus is that it’s well worth it, I’m inclined to agree from what I’ve seen...

I’m jealous, I’d love a female out of a breeding like that.