What happened to Todd Lowe?

ditchbank

Banned
If he was selling taxidermy items and such to get money he probably didn’t have money to pay his fines hence the 55days in jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GC Since 73

Button Buck
I know all about this because Todd stole from me. I took my 83 year old father's first big deer to him to have mounted. Paid him half as a deposit. He told me it would take about 3 months. He later told me he got behind and it would take a little longer. Like an idiot I believed him and took a big crappie to him also. Todd told me he would finish the deer and do the crappie. Paid a deposit on that too. Didn't hear from him for months. I called and the number was disconnected. Got a bad feeling and rode out to his place. The sign was gone and his wife told me he left and that the game wardens had done a search. Turns out he had sold his equipment, kept the deposits, and stole all of the horns and hides that had been left with him. I called the game warden, Brandon Lyon, and he said he remembered seeing my fish in the freezer. Todd's step son let me in to get it. He had never even started on it. His step son said Todd told him to tell the people he stole from that "things happen". I later found out he had done this same thing before. Officer Lyon took it personally and has been all over this. Fortunately the DA and head of detectives for Davie are sympathetic to hunters and are willing to follow through. They had Todd arrested in WV and are getting (he may already be back here) extradited to face 5 felony charges and misdemeanors. Of course Todd is familiar with felony charges as he pulled 10 years in a federal pen already. Officer Lyon has been great. I hope I get to testify against this POS. The least he could have done was leave the horns and hides. I could have forgiven stealing the deposits better than that. Unfortunately I know all about this from first hand experience. Anybody that trusts this career criminal is in trouble.

catfishrus

Twelve Pointer
I know all about this because Todd stole from me. I took my 83 year old father's first big deer to him to have mounted. Paid him half as a deposit. He told me it would take about 3 months. He later told me he got behind and it would take a little longer. Like an idiot I believed him and took a big crappie to him also. Todd told me he would finish the deer and do the crappie. Paid a deposit on that too. Didn't hear from him for months. I called and the number was disconnected. Got a bad feeling and rode out to his place. The sign was gone and his wife told me he left and that the game wardens had done a search. Turns out he had sold his equipment, kept the deposits, and stole all of the horns and hides that had been left with him. I called the game warden, Brandon Lyon, and he said he remembered seeing my fish in the freezer. Todd's step son let me in to get it. He had never even started on it. His step son said Todd told him to tell the people he stole from that "things happen". I later found out he had done this same thing before. Officer Lyon took it personally and has been all over this. Fortunately the DA and head of detectives for Davie are sympathetic to hunters and are willing to follow through. They had Todd arrested in WV and are getting (he may already be back here) extradited to face 5 felony charges and misdemeanors. Of course Todd is familiar with felony charges as he pulled 10 years in a federal pen already. Officer Lyon has been great. I hope I get to testify against this POS. The least he could have done was leave the horns and hides. I could have forgiven stealing the deposits better than that. Unfortunately I know all about this from first hand experience. Anybody that trusts this career criminal is in trouble.

High school friend of mine has been involved also. It was his daughter that lost her bear hide after paying a $600 deposit. He also had two trout that was suppose to be mounted. He said the warden had been really good about this to him.