What do y'all reckon he weighs?

Unaball3r

Six Pointer
Hard to tell.... lay the feeder on its side and strike a pose so we can compare 😉 😀

I'd guess it's around 300.... by the time the season rolls in and you keep him well fed he'll be mid 300's for sure.
If I lay out like one of your French girls Jack, They will kick me from the site. And possibly you just for suggesting it LOL

Unaball3r

Six Pointer
350 by fall, if you keep that feeder full
Funny thing. I don't think he is eating a lot of it. The first time he knocked it over he took the top off and left. Contents still there. No big pile from digging it out, not a ton missing nothing. The second time he knocked it over he didn't even open it, he just left after he was done knocking it over.

wl704

Ten Pointer
Funny thing. I don't think he is eating a lot of it. The first time he knocked it over he took the top off and left. Contents still there. No big pile from digging it out, not a ton missing nothing. The second time he knocked it over he didn't even open it, he just left after he was done knocking it over.
Feeding corn for deer in it?

If so, mix in some peanuts or dump some at the side of the frame.

Unaball3r

Six Pointer
Feeding corn for deer in it?

If so, mix in some peanuts or dump some at the side of the frame.
Yeah just corn for now. Gotta find some cheap peanuts. But also considering switching to some sort of pellets but have no idea where to start on that one.

odie408

Ten Pointer
If you're going to hunt him don't use anything processed, like pellets. I'd stick with corn and peanuts. Mr. Greenjeans frowns on processed.

Unaball3r

Six Pointer
If you're going to hunt him don't use anything processed, like pellets. I'd stick with corn and peanuts. Mr. Greenjeans frowns on processed.
Oh i just wanted pellets for the spring and summer, Something that would be more nutritional than, just corn. Switch to corn before fall hits.