What are you doing right now?

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My barber just called and scheduled me for an 8:30 haircut Monday morning. It pays to tip, this will be my most expensive haircut ever and worth every dime. Wish I could do more.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Sitting on couch at family cabin in Kill Devil Hills. No plans to go out to do anything . Its just a different 4 walls to look at.

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
Carbs are good, and hell yeah wash it down with some beer. You didn't happen to check your sugar after this one did you?
Really not that many carbs there... pork tenderloin, carrots, 1/2 cup of corn, and a cup of egg noodles? Not really a concern at this point anyway, lol.

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Carbs are good, and hell yeah wash it down with some beer. You didn't happen to check your sugar after this one did you?

carrots and corn loaded with sugar. remember corn is what they fatten hogs with. noodles high too. Carbs relate to sugar and what not burned right away turns to fat.

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
Grilled some split breasts and made roasted fresh maters and red taters. I'll apologize in advance for the carbs, don't want to offend the more delicate among us.

Snapchat-456302520.jpg

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Looking over a few supressors to see what will be next on the list.
They have been doing batch approvals, waiting on a few so these could be added to the list to get them quicker. Does not always work but one could hope. Some have got 2 month turn around......

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Dressing out to step foot inside a patients room with Covid, who's on the vent. If all goes as planned, the tube is coming out tomorrow. Whoop, whoop....50250

Last edited: