What are you doing right now?

np307

Ten Pointer
Roasting my first batch of coffee beans. Doing half pretty light and half medium bordering on dark. Will be interested to see how these turn out.

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
It has been one of those days... first dealing with the f****** City and the county on having the proper permits to do the demo for our old house, and everything that they have told us so far has been wrong. Then I found out that my cat had gotten out of my mom's house somehow since she's keeping her during the move, so I went down there and looked for two hours and couldn't find her. So I came back to our rental place and decided to drink a beer and fish for a little bit to unwind. And something took my rod when I was talking to my wife, and carried it into the river before i could grab it. Time to consult James Beauregard Beam on the matter, and go to bed...

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Browsing NCH&F and drinking some Basil Hayden bourbon. I decided to kill the bottle because there was only a little left.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Laying in bed waiting for the alarm to go off so I can go on a before work Turkey hunt here in Chatham!!

Nana

Big Ole Nanny
Contributor
Working upstairs at the house. Got up early and made a breakfast run just to get out of the house and see the sunrise. I heard a turkey gobble from my back porch when I let the dogs out. Echoed up from the creek bottom. Very cool.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sitting in my office listening to the incessant yammering about this BS COVID 19 garbage...daily meeting @ 0830 sometimes running into an hour or more. I'll be glad to get back to status quo if that ever happens.
There's nothing like management perpetuating the panic and actually encouraging it.

witler

Eight Pointer
Watching the news, dummies marching around unprotected, complaining. They are too stupid it is not about loosing rights, it is about common sense to protect yourself and your loved ones.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Drinking....
c1cce6e013cd596b4ef667a43aa2c65d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: C52

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
Just sent the state of Kansas $550 for my deer application. Hoping to NOT see a refund on the credit card for $415 in a month so I can chase to West Kansas bucks with the muzzleloader come September.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just climbed in bed......been either spraying stain on the deck project or mowing all day........no beer no booze.....just bed.......im Tired

Lawnscaper

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Just finished cleaning up from a late dinner of speckled trout and Spanish mackerel getting ready to watch a movie with the wife.