What are you doing right now?

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Listening to a colleague demonstrate our simulation software. Super science fiction stuff, always amazes me.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Wife and I are at the go kart tracks in pigeon forge. The majority of youngins here are like aggressive little bloodthirsty mosquitoes on the tracks. It’s been a blast . They have no qualms about trying to wreck people no matter how many times the stoned teenager attendants blow their whistles. Good times

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
Helping my brother tear down an engine in a project car he bought. We knew it turned over really slowly and had some bent valves. We found out it had spun a few cam bearings and locked up the camshaft on the RH bank, causing the cam keyway and cam bolt to shear. Looks like the front 3 journals on that side were oil starved, maybe a clogged oil passage or ran low on oil. The other head looks perfect.
I'd already picked up an extra set of heads and cams. Hopefully everything in the bottom end will be ok.

Snapchat-76601249.jpgSnapchat-646249096.jpg

Deerherder

Ten Pointer
Sitting in the emergency vet parking lot. Dog had diarrhea all day. Found it bloody this afternoon, so here we are.

They have a perfectly good Libby that they still don’t allow people to use two+ years into this pandemic. So, I got soaking wet checking in & then taking her for initial intake. SMH

Deerherder

Ten Pointer
Sitting in the emergency vet parking lot. Dog had diarrhea all day. Found it bloody this afternoon, so here we are.

They have a perfectly good Libby that they still don’t allow people to use two+ years into this pandemic. So, I got soaking wet checking in & then taking her for initial intake. SMH

The dog has some sort of stomach virus, but no indications of anything worse. That’s good news.

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
Some days are a kick in the nuts. I just talked to my youngest brother and he's decided to move to Florida with his wife and 4 month old daughter in 2 months.
Gonna suck living 9+ hours away from them.
But as long as they're happy we'll figure it out I guess.
It's just one of those things, I hate that his daughter will be so far away because she's my little buddy.
selfish reasons for sure, but that's how it is sometimes.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It
Some days are a kick in the nuts. I just talked to my youngest brother and he's decided to move to Florida with his wife and 4 month old daughter in 2 months.
Gonna suck living 9+ hours away from them.
But as long as they're happy we'll figure it out I guess.
It's just one of those things, I hate that his daughter will be so far away because she's my little buddy.
selfish reasons for sure, but that's how it is sometimes.
It is difficult for sure. My family is in Florida and Alabama except for my daughter.
I just did a 4 day trip with over 30 hours of driving to attend a wedding.
It does give you a place to vacation though, that's a positive thing.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Sitting on the porch having a beer and rocking my girl in the hammock.

Watching this bearded hen scratch in the holler beside the house.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Stuffed myself at the iron wok in Bryson city. Back to my hole for the night. Gonna be a wet one tomorrow it seems…..(n)