Old Mossy Horns
Get out of your comfort zone.
a50753d44f33622b217e637e8f8a7b74.jpg
52feb82285961c00c710c7d0e4897468.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
“We burn it”
Looks like singe and clean with water. Then dry fry in the oil with ingredients. Cook for 8-15mins. Add a cup of water, cover with lid and steam for 30 mins or so.
Frying heat temperature should be maintained

Incase anyone is wondering how to eat it. In one hand grab sticky rice and ball it up. In the other hand you pick the head up and eat, use your teeth. The blistered skin with the soft meat of the skull/face, jaw eye socket. Brain
Pepper oil.
Really good eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Last edited:

Scrub

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
“We burn it”
Looks like singe and clean with water. Then dry fry in the oil with ingredients. Cook for 8-15mins. Add a cup of water, cover with lid and steam for 30 mins or so.
Frying heat temperature should be maintained

Incase anyone is wondering how to eat it. In one hand grab sticky rice and ball it up. In the other hand you pick the head up and eat, use your teeth. The blistered skin with the soft meat of the skull/face, jaw eye socket. Brain
Pepper oil.
Really good eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

I’ve eat a lot of stuff in my life but a coon head or coon in general was never on the menu. Thanks for sharing those eye sockets look delish.

pinehunter

Eight Pointer
Looks great! I am all in for any lemon grass concoction.

I'm always funny about eating the brain. Thats typically where the really nasty bugs are if there are going to be any.