Well it's that time again.....

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Good luck with the weather. I'm still stuck watching replays. Can't even get and Indy race. Have to catch highlights on Youtube.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Its been a bad trip this year....wind got my canopy....last time we saw it it was headed to Birmingham!.....came home to storm damage in my area....had to re route our path to get home....have had multiple problems due to power outage at home....we r headed over now but will miss green flag for sure....

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Not the worst finish I've seen on a plate track. I'm actually proud of most of the drivers. Several had a chance to make a stupid riksy move to gain a spot or 2 (still not in the top 10), but didn't, so there was no collective giant crash on the last lap or 2.

Special K, when you get back and settled, can you expand on the pre race stuff (I know you missed it), but it sounds like it was gonna be pretty awesome for nostalgic fans.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Upset 21 moved....he had it in the bag. I blame the spotter. Bummer, would have been 100 for the Wood bros

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Upset 21 moved....he had it in the bag. I blame the spotter. Bummer, would have been 100 for the Wood bros

If his spotter told him go high, thats his dang fault! That line had a "run" but was obviously going to be short lived. Lower line was well established.

Fans would have gone NUTS if 21 had won there today!

specialk

Twelve Pointer
well.... so as my weekend went i deleted my pics be mistake while trying to resize them......we made it just in time to NOT see joey flip( it was on the backstretch anyway couldnt see if we were there)......i swear it looked like more folks there than 2019.....