Well, I know one person who's fired!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
That #11 pit crew dude who added a HUGE piece of tape covering almost half the grill. #2 might be whomever made the call to add tape? If they did, was it supposed to be that large?!?!?!

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Couple critical mistakes by truex and Hamlin crew. Typical nascar race no competition at end I'm glad this won't be last race next year do not like this place

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Agreed, this track SUCKS!!! Should probably hold 1, won, one, spring race just to stay in the stream. Should NEVER have been the decider! After the restart, it's all follow the leader.

TH7

Eight Pointer
Phoenix Race is not looking to be any better. At least homestead has multiple grooves and tire fall off. Not saying the race was good. Was a few decent battles. I don't like the direction the package is trending though.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
The aero package on the cars these days usually mean clean air is king. Just can't pass worth a dang. Too much drag if you pull out, and lead car throws air on 'em. It makes for boring stuff. That's why I think NASCAR is losing it's fan appeal. Well, several reasons, really.
I say bring back true template stock cars and bias ply tires. Best racing there ever was.