Welcome Back Otter

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Haven’t caught anything since those 2 rats. These beavers are smart as hell. Even regarding snares and footholds, but they’ll slip up or I’ll adjust. That being said, I caught my first otter ever after checking empty sets for a week (I know they come n go). 330 in a blind set in a run leading to one of their toilets . Thanks @Prune for letting me wear out your phone with texts . F14DE0ED-A479-4B92-9B26-10F483C30DA0.jpeg032F31F8-AD06-48A2-85C3-3097CFC53B50.jpeg

Plumpy38

Button Buck
That's awesome! I've always wanted to try trapping. I even went and took the trapping safety course. I live in apartment at the moment and I don't think anybody would appreciate me hanging hides out to dry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
That's awesome! I've always wanted to try trapping. I even went and took the trapping safety course. I live in apartment at the moment and I don't think anybody would appreciate me hanging hides out to dry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Can’t be much worse than me putting hides in the spare bedroom and washing hides in the bathtub while my fiancé is waiting to take a shower 🤣