Weight Loss update

double

Twelve Pointer
Holding steady at 148. The workouts are getting easier and seeing a little more definition. Eating clean is getting a lot easier. Rarely have a craving for anything sweet anymore. Now when I do I generally go with it. A little sugar has never hurt anyone especially when its a candy bar every two weeks or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Hit my preliminary goal of 205 this week. That is 25 lbs down since Oct. 5 more to go just because.

We went out to dinner Saturday and I ate a boat load of pasta. LOL. I haven't weighed myself since that morning when I was 204. I'll get back into the routine and check again in a day or 3.

double

Twelve Pointer
Hit my preliminary goal of 205 this week. That is 25 lbs down since Oct. 5 more to go just because.

We went out to dinner Saturday and I ate a boat load of pasta. LOL. I haven't weighed myself since that morning when I was 204. I'll get back into the routine and check again in a day or 3.

The wife and I are going to olive garden for lunch tomorrow. I am going to eat pasta, breadsticks, and salad until I am ready to stop. The. i am going to get yogurt diet be danged tomorrow. A man has git to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Holding pretty steady at 199-200, down from about 221. Yesterday I decided that I will lose this last ~5 lbs of belly fat.