Weight loss #9 (maybe #10)

redbow

Ten Pointer
I lost two pounds this past week. That puts me at 236 lbs, down from 258 on 1/3/19. Haven't been able to work out due to pull muscle/pinched nerve. It's getting better so hopefully back to the gym next week. How's everyone else doing?

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Another -1 for me. I'm good with 1 per week. 24 total. 1 more and I meet my if it doesn't go any lower I'm good with it goal. 6 more would be more betterer.

double

Twelve Pointer
Down 1 more deer which is 2 below my original goal. Got some kind of bug Thursday so the workouts didn’t happen the last 2 days. Right now I am just trying to eat clean and drink water My guess is I am somewhere near where my body should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apphunter

Four Pointer
I'm down about 20 lbs since the middle of January. I'm really having to watch my diet I have a torn calf and it isnt fully healed so that is limiting my workouts. I will start to feel. enter and go workout only to discover I wasnt as healthy as I thought

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
Had a lot going in this week, and eating well was at the bottom of the list. Now I'm at the beach, and I'm eating whatever I want lol.

I must say, I'm feeling it. Back on the wagon we go!

Well, I'm discouraged with my progress, seeing how much you all have lost.

Being female, it ain't quite that easy. I've been working out 3-4x's a week both cardio & a personalized workout, monitoring food intake with myfitnesspal and am down a WHOPPING 3 lbs. since January. SMH. Tracking inches and that isn't changing much either but the clothes aren't as tight so I guess that is a plus, right?

Keep up the good fight!!