• At some point over the next few days NC Hunt and Fish will be migrating to a new server. We are not changing our hosting provider, but we are changing machines within that provider. The reason is that an external vendor, cPanel, has increased the price of their software and we need to migrate to a different control panel. When the migration occurs, the site will be unavailable and it will remain unavailable until the DNS servers are populated with the new IP address. This could take a day, but usually happens overnight. Once the site goes down you should clear your cookies and cache in your browser so you no longer attempt to connect to an old instance. Instructions will be posted on the old server so people who are stuck there will know how to find the new server.

Week 11 Prediction/Updated Standings

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
Updated Standings with Winning percentage factored in.
With everyone not getting their picks in we’ll go with the winner being picked based on winning percentage at the end of the year. ( Minimum 50 games picked and must pick all the games listed )

23mako - 36-16 .692
OldestSchool - 50-16 .757
Lunker30 - 45-15 .750
DPC - 18-9 .666
DBCooper - 34-13 .723
Panthera - 30-11 .731
Firedog - 29-10 .743
NCST8GUY - 19-6 .760
Pattersonj11 - 11-4 .733
Buxndiverdux - 2-3 .400

FSU @ BC
GT @ UVA
Louisville @ Miami
Wake @ VT
Notre Dame @ Duke
Clemson @ NC State

Penn State @ Minnesota
LSU @ Alabama
App State @ South Carolina

23mako

Ten Pointer
FSU @ BC
GT @ UVA
Louisville
@ Miami
Wake @ VT
Notre Dame @ Duke
Clemson @ NC State

Penn State @ Minnesota
LSU @ Alabama
App State
@ South Carolina

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
BC
UVA
Louisville
Wake
Notre Dame
Clemson

Penn State
LSU
South Carolina (head over heart here.. hope I tote the W for this pick)

lunker30

Twelve Pointer
FSU @ BC
GT @ UVA
Louisville
@ Miami
Wake @ VT
Notre Dame
@ Duke
Clemson @ NC State

Penn State @ Minnesota
LSU @ Alabama
App State @ South Carolina

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I will take the L for picking against my boys. It got ugly late but they got it done. Any other Carolinas out there want some?