Weatherby Element Turkey 20

TurkeyTaco

Four Pointer
Ordered one for my girlfriend and it came in today. Not gonna lie, I’m becoming more fond of it myself as the days have gone by. I’m just hoping it’s a keeper, the gun that is 😂😂

If anyone has any experience with these models feel free to drop a line. I’ll be picking it up tomorrow and I plan on shooting a few rounds after. Will report back with the findings!

Last edited:

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Loading is not your typical feed shells in magazine, rack the bolt, replace shell in magazine.

Best way is push shell lifter button on side of trigger guard, pull open bolt, drop shell in action port, close the bolt with bolt button further up on right side. Fill your magazine.

Last edited:

TurkeyTaco

Four Pointer
Loading is not your typical feed shells in magazine, rack the bolt, replace shell in magazine.

Best way is push shell lifter button on side of trigger guard, pull open bolt, drop shell in action port, close the bolt with bolt button further up on right side. Fill your magazine.
I see what you mean now. I’m not super happy with the loading process but I guess it’s just something you get used to. Other than that I have no complaints. It shoots smooth and with the stock Turkey choke I had some really good patterns out to 30yds. Ran a box of trap loads through it after and had a few hang ups. I expected that with the inertia “Turkey specific” gun but after 15 or so it started kicking them out. All in all I’m pleased with the purchase and most importantly she’s comfortable with it.