Weather website

remingtonman

Four Pointer
I used to really like intellicast. But it’s gone now and I don’t care for wunderground. What’s everyone’s favorite weather website and or smartphone app?

tgr95

Spike
RadarScope is best weather radar app I’ve come across. Seems to update and be more real time than the others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

double

Twelve Pointer
I just use the weather channel app. It shows me the radar so I can see whats coming and lets me know the high and low temps. Outside of 3 days everyone is guessing anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBR

Six Pointer
My work is really weather dependent, Weatherbug hourly forecast usually keeps me out of trouble.

pdub

Twelve Pointer
Weatherbug...I use it mostly for sporting events at school detecting storm fronts and lightening. MOST of the time it is pretty spot on.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I used to really like intellicast. But it’s gone now and I don’t care for wunderground. What’s everyone’s favorite weather website and or smartphone app?
I rely on downeastnc advisories here on this forum. with input from homebrewale on snow and tropical events. :)

I have no app or site that I find to be any better or worse for routine stuff. I do find the my radar app really accurate on wind direction.