We have so much $$$$

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
That dodo Joe has pledged to "vaccinate the world".....and plans to send 500,000,000 doses to other countries. Why is it up to broke ass America to "vaccinate the world". I swear these idiots in chief never cease to amaze me.

Edit...fixed, can't count that high this morning

Last edited:

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
In this case it is a far better use of my money than a lot of other things.. we have already bought and paid for the vaccines if Americans are not going to use them before they expire give them away or sell them cheap. At least it is not Aid money making some dictator rich.. also consider the law of big numbers.. 500 Million against a population of 7+ Billion is not exactly vaccinating the world.. it is a drop in the proverbial bucket.

The real crime here is that we bought that many to begin with considering the population of the US.

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
It has been like that since I can remember. Lets send and/or spend money on other countries instead of using that money to better our country. Like, lets bomb this country, then rebuild what we destroy. I am sure that someone can articulate why this takes place, however, I will never understand it in a common sense state of mind.

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
I wonder how much Joe and his cronies pocket off of every shot. There has to be a way they are getting a kick back.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I wonder how much Joe and his cronies pocket off of every shot. There has to be a way they are getting a kick back.

lets not forget that the Trump administration ordered the first 300M doses and built into the contract an option for 400M more.. and that is just Pfizer and Moderna... and that does not even count J&J.. for a nation with only 330M people... the math does not add up regardless of administration.

Ho ace

Ten Pointer
Contributor
500K doses are headed to Mexico and Guatemala which I can't complain about since, thanks to the Dems many of these folks are future residents of the US.

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
lets not forget that the Trump administration ordered the first 300M doses and built into the contract an option for 400M more.. and that is just Pfizer and Moderna... and that does not even count J&J.. for a nation with only 330M people... the math does not add up regardless of administration.
And Joe ordered 300M total more if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

300+ 400 = 700

2 doses for each person....would require 660......now how many illegals and other non-citizens are in the country. 700 million is probably a good number.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
And several other countries are going to match us with our purchase…… we are right back to financing the rest of the world…. Just like Paris accord….. where we paid the big bill! Until Trump got us out….

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
300+ 400 = 700

2 doses for each person....would require 660......now how many illegals and other non-citizens are in the country. 700 million is probably a good number.
I figure there’s also 5-10% waste due to the freezer issue, and a high likelihood of boosters needed as we enter the fall. I think that total number is not way off, but that should be spread over the course of 18 months. Understanding that some individuals will get 3 or more and many citizens will opt for none.

The authorities act surprised that the rate of vaccination slowed so quickly. There’s still a lot of folks out there who don’t trust what the government is pushing. Especially when it comes to experimental injections.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
300+ 400 = 700

Math does not work when J&j is included and when you consider first doses did not include kid. Also, least we forget, a large % of the us adult population said the would not get it

Last edited:

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Are kids considered in the 330,000,000 population. Also.....I have no idea how many non citizens are in this country