Way to go Pack! ( for tipmoos)

redbow

Ten Pointer
Pack looked strong today. 24 points. WOW. Tipmoose, I respectfully ask that you do not move or delete this post. Thank you.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
24 points???? Y'all must be kidding. Been exploring all day around Edenton Elizabeth city and just got into room. 24 points ?? My grandmother could of scored that many.

Last edited:

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
16% from the field, 7% from three. Never seen anything like that in my life. And it had nothing to do with VT. Over half the shots were wide open. Just couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

BigBow

Six Pointer
After he NCSU miraculous win over Clemson with 9 seconds left, I was completely stoked with the Packs can do defensive and offensive scrappiness. Now I am about to puke with a 24 point performance against V.T. What the hay!!! I beg you all, please don't let that pitiful performance happen again. The defense was ok but, that was forever the worst offense I have ever witnessed in the NCAA. That taste in my mouth will take a long time to get out of my mouth.

Last edited:

Triggermortis

Ten Pointer
Coming from a life long Pack fan... What a freaking embarrassment!!
Exactly. 20 out of the last 21 shots were misses. I shot some baskets with my daughter who is 14 and she made 11 out of 21 from about the same places that the Pack shot from the last few minutes.

That was the last state game I watch this season. There is nothing I can say except they sucked........

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Looks like both teams stunk it up, but State just HAD to do it 'better'. LOL … good ol' asketball … :D

Too bad VT and NCSU coaches make their players attend class and earn their grades … they need more shootin' practice for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: jug

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My wife and I tried to watch ECU play Memphis in basketball 2 weeks ago. We lasted about 15 minutes and then she said.... turn it😁

redbow

Ten Pointer
Looks like both teams stunk it up, but State just HAD to do it 'better'. LOL … good ol' asketball … :D

Too bad VT and NCSU coaches make their players attend class and earn their grades … they need more shootin' practice for sure.
You are a fool if you think that happens. Don't compare what you experienced at community college to the real world. Athletes are catered to at every major university.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Hopefully they beat the heels....then we can explain to Mack how UNC is worse than 24 points.
State may beat the Heels, I never count out any team in a Rivalry game even if one is #1 and 1 is # 100. but, state is going to have to score more than 24 cause the heels will have 24 by the 1/2 way mark in the first half.

Shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
So with 16 points total the lowest scoring super bowl in decades only scored 8 less pts than state did the other day. Wow

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
None of the schools in question are actually killin' it...

2018 Graduation Rates - Basketball:
Va Tech - 70%
UNC - 64%
NC State - 56%

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
State may beat the Heels, I never count out any team in a Rivalry game even if one is #1 and 1 is # 100. but, state is going to have to score more than 24 cause the heels will have 24 by the 1/2 way mark in the first half.
Called it. They had over 50 at half. 130 would have been easy.