Want to pile on a liberal?

waterman

Button Buck
I vote for policies more than people. As awful as Hillary Clinton is, she wouldn't be so stupid, tweet like a 12 year old or hire the worst possible people like Trump has.
Republicans like to say they're all about personal values until one of theirs is in office and then they forget all about values.

Last edited:

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I vote for policies more than people. As awful as Hillary Clinton is, she wouldn't be so stupid, tweet like a 12 year old or hire the worst possible people like Trump has.
Republicans like to say they're all about personal values until one of theirs is in office and then they forget all about values.

The problem is you are hinged on JFK era policy lines. Those Platforms have dissolved under modern day Democrats. They have crossed the river to Modern Day Republicans. Even Bill Clinton had stronger immigration policies that mirror today's Republican stances on immigration.

If you truly voted by policy rather than person and their party affiliation, you would have voted Republican in your lifetime.

waterman

Button Buck
Except they only get more extreme every year. Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome in the Republican party today. He'd be called a liberal.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
This is sad.
I probably own as many guns as anyone here and I consider myself a liberal since my mom took me and my brother to the airport to see the red head Irish Catholic guy running for president. In all these years I never even considered voting for a Republican.
They always go after the poor or teachers or minorities. And now it's judges and law enforcement. They don't seem to care about the least among us, they just like to be in power.
I remember when Nixon was almost impeached he had the support of his base even after all the corrupt things he did. Like Trump.
Maybe I'll start a thread about conservatives if turnabout is fair play.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Yep, same old, same old. When conservatives point out facts, it's always "inflammatory and insulting" or racist to liberals.
As someone pointed out in another post quoting a famous movie line. "They can't handle the truth"!
Anybody who think Trump has been "corrupt" while ignoring all the corrupt crap that the previous administration committed, with more corruption STILL coming to light, has got to have been living under a rock for the past 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I wouldn't want to go to liberal forum and try and express my opinion to people who think different. it would be foolish. Even though we all know I would be right, the only thing to come from it would be arguments.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I guess one reason they're allowed is to limit the number of people who want to hang out here.

There are lots of places you can go on the internet where the discussions we have here would be deleted and users banned. We aren't going to roll over and wring our hands at the news that some folks might be offended by our opinions.

We all know what your next move is going to be. You've already run the "Im offended" trial balloon up, followed by the "guess I'm not welcome here" response when we didn't give you the PC "Oh we're so sorry. blah blah blah" reply you've become accustomed to. Lets see if I'm right.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer

That stupid bitch wrote an entire book like she's 12 year's old.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
lol. I never understood why threads like this are allowed on outdoor forums. They're always inflammatory and insulting and nothing constructive ever happens.

And yet you found your way in here for inflammatory, insulting, and non-constructive banter.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
So by your admission you should have voted for Ronald Reagan?

When he reads your post, he'll stutter, sputter, and shudder, blink three times, and then involuntarily...convulsively...shake his head roughly from side to side spasmodically. If he replies, it will be a deflection.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
That stupid bitch wrote an entire book like she's 12 year's old.

She didn't write a word of it. She paid someone else to write it and just answered their questions. You don't think she would actually lower herself to do grunt work do you?

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
When he reads your post, he'll stutter, sputter, and shudder, blink three times, and then involuntarily...convulsively...shake his head roughly from side to side spasmodically. If he replies, it will be a deflection.

Also didn't answer if he would give a man a fish a day or teach him how to fish?

Party lines changed and he didn't change his vote. How can you vote by the policy if the policy changes party hands?