Walmart and Masks - Not Political

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
Went into Walmarts today to grab a bag of candy, big ole sack of Reese's! As I was standing at that big ole candy bin a wOeman that wasn't an employee told me.... 'You need to be wearing a mask!' I was a bit dumbfounded for a second, but if anyone knows me they know just about anything will come out of my mouth at any given time. I looked at her and said I don't have to wear one.... I've been vasectomied..... 2 women and a dude near buy busted out laughing as that 'Karen' looked as if I'd slapped her. HAHAHA! I'm still laughing!

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I would have turned her buggy upside down with all her crap in it. Give her something to do other than worry about me.
I generally like messing with people. I've started messing with these spam calls. Yesterday it was the 'This is the IRS calling and you are in blah blah trouble, press 1 to speak to a...' I pressed one then when John with the strange accent comes on telling me he's the IRS representative I tell him.... So you're going to promise me a free BJ before I talk to you right? He called me a 'Nasty Mf'er'..... I told him he was the nasty one trying to scam folks outta money before he hung up on me.... Go figure!

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I generally like messing with people. I've started messing with these spam calls. Yesterday it was the 'This is the IRS calling and you are in blah blah trouble, press 1 to speak to a...' I pressed one then when John with the strange accent comes on telling me he's the IRS representative I tell him.... So you're going to promise me a free BJ before I talk to you right? He called me a 'Nasty Mf'er'..... I told him he was the nasty one trying to scam folks outta money before he hung up on me.... Go figure!

those folks will lay a cussing on you that is quite impressive not to have had English as a first language.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
those folks will lay a cussing on you that is quite impressive not to have had English as a first language.
Oh I was quite impressed. It's strange hearing someone that can barely speak english call you a 'nasty mf'er' I was cracking up. My wife was looking at me like I was an alien! I did the same thing with Deerjager in the car with me, but that IRS agent didn't cuss me out.

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
Went into Walmarts today to grab a bag of candy, big ole sack of Reese's! As I was standing at that big ole candy bin a wOeman that wasn't an employee told me.... 'You need to be wearing a mask!' I was a bit dumbfounded for a second, but if anyone knows me they know just about anything will come out of my mouth at any given time. I looked at her and said I don't have to wear one.... I've been vasectomied..... 2 women and a dude near buy busted out laughing as that 'Karen' looked as if I'd slapped her. HAHAHA! I'm still laughing!
The proper response would have been, "If I looked like that, I would definitely wear a mask!"