Walmart ammo

Vannoyboy

Eight Pointer
I guess I might as well stir the pot a little. I feel sure everyone will not agree but I never have had a man fearing spirit anyway. I for one care less if these mouth breathing rednecks walking around with their lips packed with carp dough, a long barrel pistol dangling below their cut-off camo trying to scare women and children are told to leave it at home. To be honest, most of them kinda put me on edge. If you have to open carry hoping to scare away bad boys you got a problem in my opinion. I would prefer ventilating them, over hoping for a heart attack. TV cowboys will keep on until the sign says NO WEAPONS instead of NO OPEN CARRY. I don't want to point myself out as the first victim by flashing steel everywhere I go. Walk discretely and carry concealed, you may just need it sometime. If you can''t get it past your belly roll into your waist then tie on a leg iron, with a little practice and confidence you can be prepared quickly. Just my opinion. If Walmart quits selling ammo, then I will quit buying it from them

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There does seem to be a few folks in Walmart that like to carry BIG iron.

I just see a lot of rigs that make me think “that looks uncomfortable and annoyingly heavy.”

Carry what you want...not my monkey.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Me too non........ without the belly roll. I'm trying to figure what the cut off camo is? No respectable mouth breathing redneck in my redneck of the woods would be caught anywhere in something that didn't cover is ankles.

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Ok sometimes mouth breathing is absolutely necessary because of the stank coming off many of the people (I use that term loosely) at wally world.

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I guess I might as well stir the pot a little. I feel sure everyone will not agree but I never have had a man fearing spirit anyway. I for one care less if these mouth breathing rednecks walking around with their lips packed with carp dough, a long barrel pistol dangling below their cut-off camo trying to scare women and children are told to leave it at home. To be honest, most of them kinda put me on edge. If you have to open carry hoping to scare away bad boys you got a problem in my opinion. I would prefer ventilating them, over hoping for a heart attack. TV cowboys will keep on until the sign says NO WEAPONS instead of NO OPEN CARRY. I don't want to point myself out as the first victim by flashing steel everywhere I go. Walk discretely and carry concealed, you may just need it sometime. If you can''t get it past your belly roll into your waist then tie on a leg iron, with a little practice and confidence you can be prepared quickly. Just my opinion. If Walmart quits selling ammo, then I will quit buying it from them

Space/enter key broken? Think my eyes permanently crossed about halfway through..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vannoyboy

Eight Pointer
Truth be told, I am probably "Rednecker" than most of you. However, when I see these snaggletoothed, gun slingers, toting Jessie James long barrels strapped to their leg through Walmart it causes concern. Now it looks like other retailers are following suit and becoming gun-free zones. This will surely cause me to be a touch more cautious and probably limit my exposure to such businesses. People suffering from short man syndrome make me nervous. If you have to wave your piece to get attention you probably need to grow a pair and mature a little. Rambo wannabees get our rights to protect ourselves taken away. Sorry for the punctuation errors, please curve my grade because of my age. I learned how to shoot using baby moon hubcaps for rolling targets.

double

Twelve Pointer
Im not Walmarts biggest fan but they didn’t say you couldn’t carry. They said you cant open carry. This blame falls solely on the Ar15 toting morons trying to get attention open carrying their gun hanging around their neck to prove a point. Congratulations you proved a point no one wants to see your dumb[emoji90]. I would almost go to the point if you are willing to walk around in public under normal conditions with an AR pistol slung around your neck you are probably to mentally weak to own a gun anyway. Thanks for making the world a tougher place for the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
Only time I have bought ammo from Walmart was a few years ago when .22LR was scarce and I needed it for trapping dispatch. I’d stop by each morning to see if they had got more in and buy a few boxes if they had.

For groceries, our local Food Lion has much better prices.

About the only thing I buy from WM these days is a new pair of jeans for work. Can’t beat $16 for a pair of wranglers.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Folks, the point ain't whether you like Wal-mart or not, or even shop at Wal-mart or not. The point is, the liberals are going through the BACK door to erode our 2nd amendment rights by intimidation. Yesterday, it was Dicks. Today, it's Wal-mart. Tomorrow it will be Academy...then small gun shop, until all that is left is you and me. Then they came for us, and there was nobody left to stop them. They are winning by incrementalism.

nckeith

Ten Pointer
Folks, the point ain't whether you like Wal-mart or not, or even shop at Wal-mart or not. The point is, the liberals are going through the BACK door to erode our 2nd amendment rights by intimidation. Yesterday, it was Dicks. Today, it's Wal-mart. Tomorrow it will be Academy...then small gun shop, until all that is left is you and me. Then they came for us, and there was nobody left to stop them. They are winning by incrementalism.
This is the truth. For everyone saying you order online or ups delivers, what are you going to do when visa, mastercard, Amex etc. refuses to process your money electronically. Not just with credit cards, they process money orders, eft’s and everything else except cold hard cash. What about when ups, fedex and ups are told not to deliver ammo or gun parts to you or even a distributor. It’s all about circumventing the 2nd and pressuring big corps who’s are the backbone and infrastructure of small business to shut it down. Or at least make it inconvenient to the point of casual owner giving up.

Dead Eye-NC

Eight Pointer
This is the truth. For everyone saying you order online or ups delivers, what are you going to do when visa, mastercard, Amex etc. refuses to process your money electronically. Not just with credit cards, they process money orders, eft’s and everything else except cold hard cash. What about when ups, fedex and ups are told not to deliver ammo or gun parts to you or even a distributor. It’s all about circumventing the 2nd and pressuring big corps who’s are the backbone and infrastructure of small business to shut it down. Or at least make it inconvenient to the point of casual owner giving up.

Well said. That is exactly what is going to happen. The mom n pop gun shops won’t be able to get liability insurance nor credit. The big banks like BAC Chase Citi Wells Fargo BBT will cut them off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
The only way to stop them is keep them out of power. That my friends is done at the ballot box
That's not always going to be the case. There are very few people in this world that have a backbone and even less of them are in politics. Most of those politicians talk a big game, but crumble under pressure.