Volunteer needed

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
Requirements must be army veteran and a turkey hunter
I have built the first box call and would like someone to use it this spring and give me some feedback on it. It will not cost you anything. I will ship to you and it’s yours to have Thanks Daryal Gosey Old Man Archery game calls

Attachments

• 80DF44AE-31B5-466A-9431-E3638350D9E9.jpeg
    80DF44AE-31B5-466A-9431-E3638350D9E9.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 2A362271-0D53-4D3B-9F9B-5033337FA2F5.jpeg
    2A362271-0D53-4D3B-9F9B-5033337FA2F5.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 85

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That's a piece of art. If it sounds as good as it looks the gobblers should come arunnin. Good on you for the testing criteria.

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
I am a Vietnam veteran 4 years infantry Army Mid 70's I am planning on taking a granddaughter out for her 1st turkey hunt this season?
Congratulations. You have it. Send me an address to ship to
Late 70’s myself 05Charley. radio/teletype operator

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
Congrats, teach your granddaughter to use that call to get a bug tom coming in.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

JD1107

Beautiful box call! Good luck lbksmom on getting that granddaughter her first bird!

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Very nice call and even better offer. I have recently got couple Daryal's calls and very pleased this crow is real deal working with trumpet right now. Receiver is ginna get good one keep us updated this spring.

johnnyk2000

Eight Pointer
Good job. I was going to chime in but a young girl out hunting sounds more exciting this old crusty Army vet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Very nice call and even better offer. I have recently got couple Daryal's calls and very pleased this crow is real deal working with trumpet right now. Receiver is ginna get good one keep us updated this spring.
I think the trumpet echoing off your hills may spook those turkeys. It probably needs to relocate to flatter hunting grounds. :)
I have flatter hunting grounds.

flathead977

Ten Pointer
What would the selling price be on one of these? And would you put other service emblems on them? Thanks. Pm me if you prefer

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If you keep offering these to our military folks.......I would be willing to chip in on your expenses! I bet others would to.......just say the word!! Awesome thing you are doing!!

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
If you keep offering these to our military folks.......I would be willing to chip in on your expenses! I bet others would to.......just say the word!! Awesome thing you are doing!!
Put my name in the pot. Any thing to help honor our men and women that serve or have served.

lbksmom

Banned
Requirements must be army veteran and a turkey hunter
I have built the first box call and would like someone to use it this spring and give me some feedback on it. It will not cost you anything. I will ship to you and it’s yours to have Thanks Daryal Gosey Old Man Archery game calls
Just got this today, made granddaughter a bit more excited, I am very excited to get her 1st bird with this. Very nice quality, I will send you updates this season. Members this is truly a great craftsman, To reach him please do call 828-289-0205 Daryal thank you so very much! If you ever come to Montgomery county come for a free hunt.

rodman

Ten Pointer
Just got this today, made granddaughter a bit more excited, I am very excited to get her 1st bird with this. Very nice quality, I will send you updates this season. Members this is truly a great craftsman, To reach him please do call 828-289-0205 Daryal thank you so very much! If you ever come to Montgomery county come for a free hunt.
Super good guy to deal with. Loving my trumpet, wife not so much ?