Video of Stocking Trout in Indian Camp pond.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
they need to find another job then if that bothers them. they are in a public place working for the public. If I am at a public event I cant stop someone from filming me,.......dont want to be filmed then find another job like I said or wear a mask.

You have no right of Privacy in a public setting. only in a changing are of bathroom is filming not acceptable.
"When you are in a public setting such as a concert, grocery store, a park, and many others, recordings are permitted.''

I am not going to ask everyone in a park do they mind. If they mind they can turn and go the other way.
Your missing my point totally you got no clue on how aggravating that job can be seen plenty stupid stuff people do. Some simple consideration for another goes a long way so many examples I could give and sonething lost to much of world today. these folks don't complain and most all are nice and very friendly and answer lots questions to curious onlookers but hey its the world of today. doesn't have thing do with public work.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
they need to find another job then if that bothers them. they are in a public place working for the public. If I am at a public event I cant stop someone from filming me,.......dont want to be filmed then find another job like I said or wear a mask.

You have no right of Privacy in a public setting. only in a changing are of bathroom is filming not acceptable.
"When you are in a public setting such as a concert, grocery store, a park, and many others, recordings are permitted.''

I am not going to ask everyone in a park do they mind. If they mind they can turn and go the other way.

that's incorrect if used for commercial purposes or for your own personal benefit (term is "exploitative purposes" ) but is correct for general stuff

(just clarifying for us peons)

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Your missing my point totally you got no clue on how aggravating that job can be seen plenty stupid stuff people do. Some simple consideration for another goes a long way so many examples I could give and sonething lost to much of world today. these folks don't complain and most all are nice and very friendly and answer lots questions to curious onlookers but hey its the world of today. doesn't have thing do with public work.
not missing your point......yes I guess some people can get in the way and what not but you said "Not to mention no one ever asks the employees if they mind being videoed for internet "

In a public place they have no right of privacy when it comes to videoing. that is my point. I cant tell espn to not film me while sitting at a BB or FB game and he cant tell me not to video him(though I wasnt the one who videoed it but a friend) at a public place. that is my point.

If he doesnt want to be filmed do his Public job he needs to stay at the hatchery of find another job.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
that's incorrect if used for commercial purposes or for your own personal benefit (term is "exploitative purposes" )
not correct if he is in a public setting and he is not the focus of the video.

You think when a news team films someone for a story and they dont want to be filmed they have to ask for permission??? No. . If they dont want to talk to the news team they run and hide and may cover thier face. news channels make money. No right to privacy when you are in a public place.

"As long as the person is in public, as long as they do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy, these recordings are 100 percent legal."

above refers to Youtube videos which make money(sometimes)

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I cant tell espn to not film me while sitting at a BB or FB game

pretty sure your ticket purchase included the consent to video/audio

it's documented case law that if you post videos to the internet, you are supposed to have approvals - if not, folks could ask you to take it down

most don't bother cause their like me - don't watch much of that stuff so don't know it's on the internet

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You think when a news team films someone for a story and they dont want to be filmed they have to ask for permission??? No.

correct - bona fide news is exempted

as is personal use

but hey - again, just attempting to help but you're the expert on posting videos etc to the internet, not me

I get Earl's permission for my videos :taz:

Cornbread

Eight Pointer
I was fishing green river in Polk county in the late 90’s and the stock truck pulled up while I was fishing, they said we could keep fishing so we did, I must say those trout would have bit a bare hook, I caught my limit in mins