Veteran's Hunt

ncdeerhunterRC

Four Pointer
Our club partnered with another club this past Saturday to do a deer hunt with dogs for 20 veterans from Fallen Outdoors. It was an awesome experience and we plan on doing the hunt annually. I told the reporter that I've experienced a lot of hunts but this was tops and I did not load my gun all day long. Only the veterans harvested the deer. They all really enjoyed it but I think we got as much if not more enjoyment from it by just being able to give back to those guys who sacrificed everything to protect our freedom. We had our members partner with a veteran and stay with him all day on the stands. It was a great way for the veteran to share their experiences with our member and for them to develop a relationship. Awesome fellowship and camaraderie. It's what it's all about. Here is a link to the article that appeared in the paper today: https://www.yourdailyjournal.com/features/90165/veteran-hunting-trip-heals-wounds

whitty

Six Pointer
That’s pretty awesome. If y’all ever need a hand in the future let me know. I would love to help.