versamax buckshot choke selection

that is results i got from my 870 bk full ..kicks is sending me full in return for x full hope i get that kind of results... x full probably too restricted probably wont get gun back for another month or two from repair to try

All Pines

Eight Pointer
Buck kicker all day. I killed on next to last day 82 long steps running in a field. 1 shot 1 kill. I shoot Remington 3.5" 00 out of a SBE2. 18 of 18 pellets at 50 in a 18 inch circle. 13 or 18 at 75 yds in a 24x30 sheet of paper
That’s really impressive...I’d like to sit at a 4-way and get the hounds rolling with that setup...you could cover an area the size of a football field with that

kicks sent my new full bk choke little over 1 week turn around... remington on the other hand recieved my brand new broken shotgun on the 22nd and as of today 10 days later have not even looked at it yet according to the rep i spoke with...go remington customer dis-service..i just hope they get it right

RMc

Four Pointer
Bigger buckshot pellets usually pattern tightest. I like 22 gauge buckshot pellets in the 3" 12 bore.
That translates to three .60" / 315 grain hard cast pellets. My 870 with a Briley extended full (.695") throws 1.5-4 inch patterns at 40 yards and 6 to 8 inch patterns at 55 yards with either my handloads or Dixie Tri-Ball factory buckshot ammo.

kilerhamilton

Twelve Pointer
Bigger buckshot pellets usually pattern tightest. I like 22 gauge buckshot pellets in the 3" 12 bore.
That translates to three .60" / 315 grain hard cast pellets. My 870 with a Briley extended full (.695") throws 1.5-4 inch patterns at 40 yards and 6 to 8 inch patterns at 55 yards with either my handloads or Dixie Tri-Ball factory buckshot ammo.
Those Dixie tri balls are nasty! They are crazy. They shoot 5” at 40yds out of my 20” 870 barrel imp cyl choke.
And recoil .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its now been 2 months remington has had my brand new non functioning shotgun for repair ..i know all manufacturers have an occasional problem but to have a back log so long it takes over 2 months to even look at a warranty issue is just pp poor customer service and they just dont care

kilerhamilton

Twelve Pointer
Tell em to keep it and send your money back. Reminds me of the post on the new black eagle 3 shooting 12” high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow gun shop said it was unrepairable and sent it back to remengton....i called remengton and asked them to send me a new gun or refund..i was told they would have to get back with me on what they could do....I KNOW HOW BOUGHT SEND ME A NEW ONE ...this broke azz was only 1 day old