Vegas

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yeah, you didn't go to school or race in the 2010's. My cousin was eating lunch one day in the cafeteria, a dude who didn't appreciate my cousin asking his girlfriend out on a date the day prior came up and punched my cousin in the jaw, while he was seated, in front of officials! My cousin kept eating while they carted off the offender. They were BOTH suspended for "fighting" even though my cousin kept eating and actually never stood up.
I can tell you exactly what would have happened in my world under those circumstances. First, I wouldn't have kept eating. Second, my dad would have been down at the school explaining to the principal that they can suspend me all they like...but that I'm not going to face any punishment at home. In fact, just the opposite. Then he would have explained exactly what would happen if this incident repeated itself. And then we would leave.

And then I would likely have found the dude and beat his ass off school grounds during our mutual suspension.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I haven’t followed NASCAR for years but hear the headlines. Bubba had it out for Larson and was looking for any excuse to get after him. Bubba’s interview says it all, he believes racers should yield to him because he never lifts.

I watched Wallace ‘get hit’ by Larson. Wallace lost grip… when your tires lose grip you slide and it will feel like someone taps you. Wallace couldn’t handle racing, that’s why he hit the wall.
I would love for these little fairies to run one race with Earnhardt Sr. and his peers. I don't think ole Dale would have been as accommodating as Larsen.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I would love for these little fairies to run one race with Earnhardt Sr. and his peers. I don't think ole Dale would have been as accommodating as Larsen.

If Wallace did all that to me… the next races he’s safer behind me, I’m a clean driver but I will race eye for an eye.

specialk

Twelve Pointer

1 of the most successful driver/owner duo's in Nascar's history couldn't meet up inside a 1 mile circle and shake hands and get a selfie...in the words of the Great Joe Biden ''come on man!"......the PR guys dropped the ball on this.....i wonder if rick made it a point to see mark?....

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
1 of the most successful driver/owner duo's in Nascar's history couldn't meet up inside a 1 mile circle and shake hands and get a selfie...in the words of the Great Joe Biden ''come on man!"......the PR guys dropped the ball on this.....i wonder if rick made it a point to see mark?....
Ah OK. I thought the tweet didn't agree well because of some error on mark's part.

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah, you didn't go to school or race in the 2010's. My cousin was eating lunch one day in the cafeteria, a dude who didn't appreciate my cousin asking his girlfriend out on a date the day prior came up and punched my cousin in the jaw, while he was seated, in front of officials! My cousin kept eating while they carted off the offender. They were BOTH suspended for "fighting" even though my cousin kept eating and actually never stood up.
That almost exact thing happened to me back in the fall of 1962. I still have a scar on my left wrist where the little wuss stuck me with a pocketknife. I have another scar on my right knuckle where his two front teeth dug in before slanting inward in his mouth. Neither of us got suspended just a stern lecture from the principal. Funny thing is he later became a judge. Thank God I never had to appear before him in court. LOL