Vegas

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Wallace just showed how ignorant he is . I’m not a fan of Larson but he should have slapped Wallace up side the head with his helmet .
Yep I texted same thing to somebody at work. He should have used helmet to turn that idiots lights out.

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
Yep I texted same thing to somebody at work. He should have used helmet to turn that idiots lights out.
I was gonna git me a bowl of chocolate ice cream right before that happened . I was so dern mad after it happened I got a bowl of vaneller instead !

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
Larson knew if he retaliated he would be labeled a racist again. I can hear the narrative now, "he didn't learn anything during his sensitivity training, he must still harbor those thoughts!"

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
I know and I agree Jake, the little devil on my shoulder still wanted to see him come from the back 40 and roundhouse him up side the head with his helmet…Larson was the bigger man for sure.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Larson knew if he retaliated he would be labeled a racist again. I can hear the narrative now, "he didn't learn anything during his sensitivity training, he must still harbor those thoughts!"
I know it woulda been costly and dumb but seriously letting some one push you around like that on ntnl TV no less not gonna happen if he wanted it I'd had see how serious he wanted it and cleanedvhis clock but it is modern day nascar so par for course

Sucked for the 20. Bubba stayed in the gas to make sure he took Larson out and wrecked the 20 as well. Bubba is an idiot hope nascar parks his ass but they won’t they are scared they will be labeled racist. I’m pretty sure you can’t walk out on the track like that after the tony Stewart incident.

Last edited:

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
I know and I agree Jake, the little devil on my shoulder still wanted to see him come from the back 40 and roundhouse him up side the head with his helmet…Larson was the bigger man for sure.
So did I, Bubba is twice Larson's size so Kyle had the right to defend himself. Would have loved to seen him drop that race-baiter stone cold with his helmet.

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
Larson should have met him half way with that helmet cocked and loaded to let that dumb azz know he wasn’t taking any crap off him . Then whatever the idgit got he brought it on himself .

specialk

Twelve Pointer
pushing, cussing, fighting, etc. is one thing, got no problem with that as far as suspension, but hooking a right fender at a mile and a half at pretty much full speed is WAY out of line.....Nascar needs to park him at least one race....

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
pushing, cussing, fighting, etc. is one thing, got no problem with that as far as suspension, but hooking a right fender at a mile and a half at pretty much full speed is WAY out of line.....Nascar needs to park him at least one race....
Probably be just $100k fine.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Larson did EXACTLY what Nascar, preschools, high schools, and lots of other folks whom don't understand real life preach. Don't fight!

Imho, he played it exactly right. Looks like a wuss of course, but he never lifted a finger out of agression.

On the other hand, Bubba looks like a SHINING example of modern day physically and mentally bullying and assaulting a much smaller person and discriminating towards Asian American Island Pacificers or whatever the correct acornym is.

If I was Kyle, who now clearly understands the importance of not avoiding such acts, I'd be asking for hate crime charges to be pressed. Never seen a more clear case of one.

Guess I don’t understand real life? Lol! Total bull chit I would have beat his ass or got mine whipped one of the two, I would wreck that sob every chance I got. Nascar said you cannot get out of your car and walk on the track like bubba did. He should be fined and parked.

Last edited:

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Guess I don’t understand real life? Lol! Total bull chit I would have beat his ass or got mine whipped one of the two, I would wreck that sob every chance I got. Nascar said you cannot get out of your car and walk on the track like bubba did. He should be fined and parked.
Yeah, you didn't go to school or race in the 2010's. My cousin was eating lunch one day in the cafeteria, a dude who didn't appreciate my cousin asking his girlfriend out on a date the day prior came up and punched my cousin in the jaw, while he was seated, in front of officials! My cousin kept eating while they carted off the offender. They were BOTH suspended for "fighting" even though my cousin kept eating and actually never stood up.

I dare say if the 20 car wasn't in the wrong/right place and didn't keep that #5 from continuing the spin, Larson might have been hurt.

If folks don't think hooking on a 1.5 mile track is dangerous, look up

• Kerry Earnhardt Blaise Alexander Charlotte
  • Carl Edwards Brad K Atlanta
  • Kyle Petty Davey Allison Charlotte All Star
Serious injuries or death are most likely from these kinds of hooks.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Dude they were 3 wide with the 4 Larson had a run. The 5 got squirrely it wasn’t intentional it’s f n racing. Bubba is a puss!

I haven’t followed NASCAR for years but hear the headlines. Bubba had it out for Larson and was looking for any excuse to get after him. Bubba’s interview says it all, he believes racers should yield to him because he never lifts.

I watched Wallace ‘get hit’ by Larson. Wallace lost grip… when your tires lose grip you slide and it will feel like someone taps you. Wallace couldn’t handle racing, that’s why he hit the wall.