VA monster

Birdman

Six Pointer
Been hunting public land in Virginia for over 20 years...have pictures of deer that others hunters have killed and they are some absolute studs in there...no trail cameras allowed I am sure the place I hunt have some deer that have never seen a human..and something I have learned over the years is the more hunters in there the better it is....just get some where and sit and be quiet...

huntngolf

Six Pointer
Yes big VA buck was killed in Stafford county between Richmond and Washington. Most of those counties up there have only a 2 week gun season which definitely helps some get age

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
You have driven right by it a couple of times. It is the one acer on the left with the old house on it, right behind the cemetery. I've seen a bunch of rubs in there on all those little cedars and pretty sure a skunk lives under the house.

I might be able to afford that spot. Need to mark the state line well so I know which side to drop off the dump truck load of sweet taters and corn on. Wonder if I need a Va hunting license to set in Va and shoot deer across the line in NC? :D

<>< Fish

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
The Virginia whitetails page on FB is a double edged sword.
On one hand, it shows a ton of great deer killed and a lot of them would be trophies anywhere in the country. Seems to be more this year than ever. Yes, that can hurt hunters pockets and lease prices.

On the other hand, that page is ran the best of any deer site on fb. No drama, no idiots (deer hunters are notorious for being stupid), no arguing, no know it all smarta$$es, no nothing. You have to submit the pic of the deer and only the moderator can post it.