Ure-a-duck

Dingbatter

Four Pointer
Has anyone ordered anything from Ure-a-duck in Grifton NC lately? I ordered a wind driven bluebill decoy last fall and have yet to receive it yet. I was told it was on back order when I ordered it and would be ready to ship in March. Well March has come and gone and no decoy, just a big run around. Ure -a-duck has even sent me tracking info as it has been shipped but nothing has ever come and the tracking info shows it has not been shipped. Has anyone else had any issues from this company or suggestions on what to do? All I want is my order but I'm tired of their crap. I would not recommend making an order with this company if you are considering their products.

kahunter

Eight Pointer
Both my brother and I are waiting on some stuff. I was just about to contact them. They have never been fast but this is ridiculous

Mathews Archer

Six Pointer
I know them personally and the guy that makes them; his wife has cancer and are going through a lot. Call 252-258-4991 and talk with Tracy Blake.

Dingbatter

Four Pointer
I'm sorry for his wife but if he would have been straight up with me from the beginning and not promised to ship a product by a certain date and not do so I might have understood. At this point he has taken my money as well as the money of others and not upheld his part of the deal. If you look back far enough you will find that this has been his way of doing business for a long time. That is not right. What you sow, so shall you reap.

kahunter

Eight Pointer
I know them personally and the guy that makes them; his wife has cancer and are going through a lot. Call 252-258-4991 and talk with Tracy Blake.
yeah that really sucks but you need to atleast take time to update your customers as to what is going on. As long as I get mine before next duck season I am happy. I wont be contacting paypal or asking for money back before that point.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Email text or phone call only takes a few min.
Bad business to play people. Needs to stop taking orders he can not fill or does not have time. Takes login and closing orders. Make them call only.

Sucks for his wife.....

shurshot

Ten Pointer
I think this is the best route. I too know Tracy, his “company” is very small and yes, tends to be very slow filling orders. Im sure he’d cancel/refund your order if you asked. He’s a good guy, might be in over his head at the moment.