Urban Liar trying to coach the Jags - gets fired

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Good For the Jags .... he is not a NFL coach.
Panthers coach will be next .
Rhule is a joke.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Notre Dame ?
Its THE biggest $$ out there right now, isnt it ??
Noooo not NDšŸ˜ I can't see him there they called Kelly into principles office twice once for cussing once for general antics with cussing don't think even to win they'd tolerate him. But I'm wrong more than right so who knows.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Florida should have waited to hire a new coach. They could have got him back and got the program back where it should be.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
What blows my mind is that the OP was one of the funniest videos I've ever watched. I know it's one of those "shorts", but I'm googling right now trying to find the channel of the guy in that video! Reminds me of SuperDave, only less anticipation.

Also,

Can on imagine if Urban Meyer becomes a High School coach? Talk about Creepy Biden Photo Syndrome!!!!!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What blows my mind is that the OP was one of the funniest videos I've ever watched. I know it's one of those "shorts", but I'm googling right now trying to find the channel of the guy in that video! Reminds me of SuperDave, only less anticipation.

Also,

Can on imagine if Urban Meyer becomes a High School coach? Talk about Creepy Biden Photo Syndrome!!!!!
Yea....it was composed of lots and lots of ..... "shorts"....and arcs....etc....

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
word has it that a lot of the big donors want him back at Florida..............they dont even want to give the new guy a shot. they want the glory days back.
New guy has a contract and big money for the next 4 years at least.