Urban Liar out at pOSU after bowl

turkeyfoot

Twelve Pointer
I sure hope not for my 2 cents he can stay retired just never cared to him he is good recruiter and can coach but just didn't liked way he left Fla now he got some more stink on him . Don't see Kelly going anywhere in 2 years after this season. He is decent recruiter will win enough to hang around I think. I just wonder how much getting suspended hurt his ego

dpc

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I am not sure school will take all his luggage that he comes with. I could see him in bama though, perfect fit.

turkeyfoot

Twelve Pointer
Heck there are 20 division one schools desperate to compete that would dump their coach for him and all his dirt that is if they could afford his salary I could see USC California would suit him. . As much as I don't like him he will recruit which in turn wins and brings in the cash.

He will be coaching again as soon as he wants. College football is a business now. As long as you can generate interest in a program (wins) you can get a job. Not to mention the nfl.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Heck there are 20 division one schools desperate to compete that would dump their coach for him and all his dirt that is if they could afford his salary I could see USC California would suit him. . As much as I don't like him he will recruit which in turn wins and brings in the cash.
lotta people on that USC train. makes sense.

darkthirty

Twelve Pointer
To hell with him. He’s a hell of a football coach but he’s a shitbag of a person. Wouldn’t care if he disappeared and never showed up again. Any man who uses his own children as a scapegoat (when he left Florida) deserves whatever misery that comes his way.