Urban Archery 2019

guiltycounty

Six Pointer
Going to give a spot in Jamestown a try and also Summerfield. At least that's the plan. We'll see if I actually can get some time in the woods.

DanH

Four Pointer
Trying to figure out why I didnt go out Saturday. Hunted him all year 1st time I've seen him out in shooting hours. Will be out there this afternoon though.

Attachments

• WGI_0075.JPG
    WGI_0075.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 104

DanH

Four Pointer
Great thing about the 360 cam is u can get different angles from same location

Attachments

• WGI_0076.JPG
    WGI_0076.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 93

DanH

Four Pointer
My property is in the Town of Wentworth. Its outside the city limits so can use gun during regular season and the whole town participates in urban archery. It's a beautiful thing isn't it.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My property is in the Town of Wentworth. Its outside the city limits so can use gun during regular season and the whole town participates in urban archery. It's a beautiful thing isn't it.

So it's outside the town.....but inside the town?

That is interesting. Good for you.

redbow

Ten Pointer
If it's outside the city limits how can you legally participate in Urban archery season?

Sp8

Ten Pointer
I don't know about outside the city limits but in Albemarle you could hunt all season with a bow and then again during urban archery.

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
Municipalities ETJ areas are governed as if they inside the actual city limits. That area typically is an area within 1 mile of the city limit boundaries, although it can be further. All of the municipalities I have urban hunted all allowed hunting from the opening of bow season til Jan 1 with archery equipment and then again during the urban portion also.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That’s a cool archery tower stand in that pic. ?

I just haven’t hunted any urban area that allowed hunting during the general season. Weird to me. Again. Good for those of you who can do it.