((UPDATE)) When it rains it pours

dbcrowbar

Six Pointer
My Son and I friend friend Bryan passed away yesterday afternoon. between his on going battle with cancer and this heart attack he just could not fight back. his wife and 2 teenage sons really need your prayers . sons father in law don't know what happened to him but he came home the next day. my bypass surgey is set for the 19th.

just keep us in mind

Last edited:

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
update on our friend he's stable but no where out of the woods. i found out Fridasy i'm looking possible by pass suregy and this morning my son calls and said they took his father n law to the er with a possible reaction to the covid shot. just keep us in mind !!
Prayers for comfort and healing sent.

dbcrowbar

Six Pointer
i was the first one on the list this past Friday morning every one said i did great BUT I BEG TO DIFFER anywho came home Tuesday afternoon they did 3 bypass and did a graft on a weak spot in the main artirey. im afraid the hard'st part is going to b diet changeand the right excerice. can't say enough about the care and help while i was at the BAPIST HOSPITAL the wife still needs every ones prayers because i don't handel this kind of stuff verry well

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
i was the first one on the list this past Friday morning every one said i did great BUT I BEG TO DIFFER anywho came home Tuesday afternoon they did 3 bypass and did a graft on a weak spot in the main artirey. im afraid the hard'st part is going to b diet changeand the right excerice. can't say enough about the care and help while i was at the BAPIST HOSPITAL the wife still needs every ones prayers because i don't handel this kind of stuff verry well

Glad you came through your procedure well.

Regarding the diet change, I recently decreased my booze intake by ~90% for 4 weeks straight, and now haven't had any at all in the last 3 days. If I can do that then you can change your diet too. It definitely isn't easy, I can say that for sure. You have to want to make the change.