Update on my little trapping buddy

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Appreciate all the prayers over the past few months. He showed up on my doorstep with his new adopted mother, who has known him since he was 3. I met with her and got her blessing to get him back in the woods this year. He’s doing good, getting straight A’s in school. Living in Tennessee now but it’s a ride I’m willing to take to keep him under my wing. God is good.

KrisB

Ten Pointer
That is the best news I've heard all day! So glad things are looking up for him and he can get back in the woods with you!

chef

Ten Pointer
wow, that is awesome. fantastic news. god always works good, just not on our expected timing.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Good on you for still being there for him.

Sent from wherever I was at the time...
Don’t want him going down the same misguided road I was on when I was younger ! Thanks
That is the best news I've heard all day! So glad things are looking up for him and he can get back in the woods with you!
yeah it’ll be good for both of us
wow, that is awesome. fantastic news. god always works good, just not on our expected timing.
that’s a great point. Patience and faith are sometimes easier said than done right?

chef

Ten Pointer
Don’t want him going down the same misguided road I was on when I was younger ! Thanks

yeah it’ll be good for both of us

that’s a great point. Patience and faith are sometimes easier said than done right?
Often times. It is easy to read about waiting on the bible it is hard when you are waiting in the shadow of death. But that is when your faith grows the greatest