Update on my FIL

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Who remains in the Morehead City Hospital after having a heart attack recently..My Wife came home just a couple of hours ago and says the Doctor told her and her brother that my FIL's kidneys are near failure. The Doctor went on to say his condition won't allow him to go home again its just a matter of hours or days before he passes on.. He had a stroke back in November of last year but he really did well with that. My FIL is 91 years old and served in WW2 with the U. S. Navy in the Pacific..He never talks about the war I guess it was just too painful for him to do so.

Looks as if the man will soon join the ranks of men he served with back in the big war. He has had a good long life and I can't remember him ever being really sick with anything in the 37 years that I have known him...Your prayers are appreciated...

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
The Greatest Generation....that's what history calls them , for good reason too! Our thoughts and Prayers go out to your wife's Dad Firefly , her and all of the family too.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Prayers for comfort and peace sent....it's an honor to know folks like your FIL, soon there won't be anymore WWII Vets left with us.