UNC has 2 bBall teams???

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Well state skimmed by I figure that'll do it for Freeze he might be at SC next year Tenn job should be open as well. I thought App st was gonna win when took that lead in 4th but coastal was just better team this year

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
If unc ch can't be relevant in football, then I don't think any other school in NC has a prayer at legitimacy. Nobody has more cash, more influence, or balls than ch. If they can't do it, it ain't gonna happen for a NC school.
until the model changes you are exactly correct.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
until the model changes you are exactly correct.

They have all the tools. Butch Davis was close to getting it done. If he would have made it another year or two, I think he would have. Mack Brown is to be determined, but I’m not going to bet against him. If he was 10 years younger, I would say it was definite.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
They have all the tools. Butch Davis was close to getting it done. If he would have made it another year or two, I think he would have. Mack Brown is to be determined, but I’m not going to bet against him. If he was 10 years younger, I would say it was definite.
Yeah if it was gonna happen unc should have broke thru by now.
Mack is the last gasp but fun to see. I wouldnt be surprised to see him go when Howell is done.

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
Freeze has a great chance at being the next coach in ch, if Liberty can round up the cash to keep him 1 more season, and he knows it
Could be a lot of big time jobs open: SC already, Michigan, Nebraska, Penn State, USC, Tennessee. Not to mention if some of the big name coaches were to go pro.