UNC Football predictions

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
DJ was 9/28 for 99 yards. Not where a big program QB’s needs to be
I think that's been the general consensus ALL YEAR for most.
Since LAST YEAR for me.

The more poignant question is... What in Hades does Dabo Swinney see in him that most of us can very clearly see that DJ does not have ???

richard corn

Ten Pointer
I think that's been the general consensus ALL YEAR for most.
Since LAST YEAR for me.

The more poignant question is... What in Hades does Dabo Swinney see in him that most of us can very clearly see that DJ does not have ???
Dabo not very good reading person's character. Hell he once said that Deshawn Watson was the kind of guy he hoped his daughter brought home.

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
Well they snuck out that win a wake before thr wheels fell off. Will they win the bowl game or end the season on a 4 game skid?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Well they snuck out that win a wake before thr wheels fell off. Will they win the bowl game or end the season on a 4 game skid?
if you'll do the short search to see how many coaches and players are sitting out this game for both teams- I think you can figure it out rather quickly.
Another hint- oregon is 14.5 pt favorites- largest spread on any bowl game.
I'll stick with what i said here on Nov 6th- They'll be lucky to win another game.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
if you'll do the short search to see how many coaches and players are sitting out this game for both teams- I think you can figure it out rather quickly.
Another hint- oregon is 14.5 pt favorites- largest spread on any bowl game.
I'll stick with what i said here on Nov 6th- They'll be lucky to win another game.
Are you saying there are returning players and coaches that are sitting out the bowl game?