UNC - College of Champs

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
“With the <@uncfieldhockey> NCAA title today, every four-year <@UNC> student who started school since 1977 has been on campus for at least one <@goheels> national title. Those original students are now 60 years old. <#universityofnationalchampions>

Saw this earlier, that’s quite the statistic!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It’s a sports stat, hard to believe any program strings together something like that. What exactly is the point of the rainbow?

Stop looking for trouble. You posted an annoying thread with annoying content and are now on a fishing expedition.

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Stop looking for trouble. You posted an annoying thread with annoying content and are now on a fishing expedition.

Posting a stat that came out yesterday about a local school national title in a sport and how that played into a larger string of championships dating back to the 70s is annoying?

Noted.

Please tell me what I posted wasn’t directly sports related?

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Posting a stat that came out yesterday about a local school national title in a sport and how that played into a larger string of championships dating back to the 70s is annoying?

Noted.

Please tell me what I posted wasn’t directly sports related?

The annoying <@> tags and the crowing about a field hockey championship. You know very well nobody gives two craps about field hockey. You also know very well what you were doing when you posted that and what responses you expected to get. So when you got one, you're all over it. I'm not putting up with it.

Im going to say this one more time....stop trolling.

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The annoying <@> tags and the crowing about a field hockey championship. You know very well nobody gives two craps about field hockey. You also know very well what you were doing when you posted that and what responses you expected to get. So when you got one, you're all over it. I'm not putting up with it.

Im going to say this one more time....stop trolling.

The @ signs were simply from a copy/paste on my phone. I don’t much care about field hockey either, but the fact that a college can say every four year student since 77 has had a national title won in a recognized D1 sport is a pretty cool statistic.

I didn’t post it to get the trolls panties in a wad, which wouldn’t be possible if they weren’t trolls to start with. You said yourself, the problem is the reaction to my post, not the post. I rarely post here anymore and did so because I thought that record was unique, I assure you I won’t make the mistake again.