U Pull Junkyard Near Raleigh

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
Anyone know of a U pull junkyard near Raleigh? Would prefer it to be within an hour but further is doable if they have a large selection. Need late model cars too. I am looking for parts for my 4runner and am thinking of putting new seats in from a Scion or other car with nice buckets. For the bench I will try and find something that folds still but worst case I keep them stock and then have tem reupholstered to match when I hit the lottery:)

C52

Eight Pointer
Cox Auto Salvage in Elm City. Over 4000 cars and its a u pull it or you can have it pulled for you.

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
There used to be a Pick and Pull in western NY where they would have wheel barrow days and anything you could fit was 100 bucks including engines. I am sure those days are gone though.

Wildlifepro51

There is one off of Poole Rd in Raleigh,It used to be called Joker Tiltons .I don't know the new owners name. They have good stuff, Also one between Goldsborro and Kinston off of hwy 70.

Last edited:

OnslowDeerMan

Cox Auto Salvage in Elm City. Over 4000 cars and its a u pull it or you can have it pulled for you.

I'd recommend this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: