Turkeys gobbling and coming in until June....

sheltod2

Four Pointer
Went bass fishing yesterday morning with friends. Got to the pond about 6:15. Heard a couple gobblers pretty far off. I started calling with my mouth. No call and probably not very good calling. but had one respond and come into about 40 yards hammering the whole time. He finally walked off and heard him and several more gobbling non stop until about 8:30 am. Has anyone heard them gobbling this late before? I have video ill try to upload later where you can hear him responding.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Went bass fishing yesterday morning with friends. Got to the pond about 6:15. Heard a couple gobblers pretty far off. I started calling with my mouth. No call and probably not very good calling. but had one respond and come into about 40 yards hammering the whole time. He finally walked off and heard him and several more gobbling non stop until about 8:30 am. Has anyone heard them gobbling this late before? I have video ill try to upload later where you can hear him responding.
Not unusal at all hear/have them come to call in June around here. Just as far as gobble they'll do that 12 months out of year

rodman

Ten Pointer
I seen a nice gobbler in a mowed wheat field Friday morning in Stanley county that came out of strut to gobble at my truck horn. He was a nice turkey

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I get up and let the dogs out every morning about daylight and just stand outside and enjoy the birds waking up. Last Thursday and Friday morning, had two gobblers sound off no less than 100 times between the two of’em in the ten minutes I stood out there both mornings. They gobbled at crows, cows, geese, mud tires roaring, school bus brakes, and my goats. Lol. Those same evenings, they gobbled probably 50 times on the roost. Ain’t heard’em since.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Had 2 gobbling this morning while I was working my dog. They gobbled at every whistle blast and some on commands. It was fun to see the look on my labs face when they gobbled