Turkeys are some kinda smart

PG2

Ten Pointer
He got run off the golf course by a jake!! Take his man card...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkman

Eight Pointer
He got run off the golf course by a jake!! Take his man card...

He could've taken it's head of with one swing but then social media would've taken over, and then probably have himself and his family threatened by crazy nuts probably barred from playing golf at least at that place again...

I stopped to look at a used boat once and got run off by a rooster. I didn't know it was there and was backing up to take a picture of the boat when all of a sudden I got spurred in the back of the leg. I was bleeding. Hurt like crazy. I wouldn't want to be spurred by a turkey, Jake or no Jake.

hawkman

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
He could've taken it's head of with one swing but then social media would've taken over, and then probably have himself and his family threatened by crazy nuts probably barred from playing golf at least at that place again...

I stopped to look at a used boat once and got run off by a rooster. I didn't know it was there and was backing up to take a picture of the boat when all of a sudden I got spurred in the back of the leg. I was bleeding. Hurt like crazy. I wouldn't want to be spurred by a turkey, Jake or no Jake.

hawkman

Sling him in the golf cart. Scratch down a birdie for that hole and keep playing. :ROFLMAO: