Turkey Videos from the "not so famous"

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Yeah..... I loved it. Especially when that old light weight touched off that 12 ga. and almost ended up in his wife's lap...... twice. Great footage though.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I need to experience killing a bird under the influence of a fan or decoy one day. It's on my bucket list. But its hard for me to choose to use one in any scenario that I am ever faced with... Maybe this is the year...
oh I think the western states would be a fine place for the fan.

Thomas270

Ten Pointer
I can’t bring myself to watch turkey videos yet, maybe March I’ll start. I have enough trouble as it is trying to sleep I don’t need visions of tom turkeys dancing through my head.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
many have seen the household turkey experts but there are some gems in the "amateur" division as well. Please post some that you like. This one has some incredible close up footage. Really fine sound on the walk in.. Go to the seven minute mark if you are in a hurry.

10:08 mark, that dude is DEFINITELY shooting some of Hawglips loads!!!!

Last edited:

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I can’t bring myself to watch turkey videos yet, maybe March I’ll start. I have enough trouble as it is trying to sleep I don’t need visions of tom turkeys dancing through my head.
My turkey hunting dreams can be nightmares. I seriously have dreams about unbelievable misses or pulling the trigger and the guns not loaded etc LOL

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
I’m still pretty partial to this one😎 I actually heard these birds gobble while we were riding down the dirt road. Couple hens with 3-4 strutters. Made a big loop to get close to em, and what you see is what happened, cam got turned on about the time we sat down. At one point there were running down the middle of the road in full strut😂

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
this one is nice view of a smoke phased gobbler. I found out where one lived last year so this was neat for me to see and hope on.

three minute mark he makes his debut.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Watched a bit of that pinhoti fella and he makes me wanna be able to call better. Namely the fact that I can’t purr on a mouth call unless it’s fighting purr and that’s a maybe.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I'm guessing not many have seen the footage that you will see around the 1:30 mark. New to me. They chase a gobbler later but the first few minutes is what is so unique. May be tame turkeys for all I know. But it sure is interesting. Getting a hen to let you get your hands on her..

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'm guessing not many have seen the footage that you will see around the 1:30 mark. New to me. They chase a gobbler later but the first few minutes is what is so unique. May be tame turkeys for all I know. But it sure is interesting. Getting a hen to let you get your hands on her..

Interesting for sure like a blind jenny looking for flock. Maybe sick who knows

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

I think she wanted him to breed her. :oops: