Turkey Day live

Mopar forever

Four Pointer
No hunting for me today ….because my truck caught on fire after getting home from hunting last night … that’s the second truck I have went through in the last 2 weeks ( timing chain in my Colorado went out ) had a old ford sitting around so I was driving it. This deer season has been terrible .. no big bucks and 2 broken trucks

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Going now.boy just seen 5 at 1130, I'm sore and stove up.from work.going.to.put a camera out and check.some.and scout.found scrapes opened back up Sunday, might go hunt Uwharrie this evening to kill a doe,

gobblerstopper

Six Pointer
Just settled in on Pisgah public. Got a surprise when I got to my stand. This is second year in a row it’s happened. Learned my lesson I guess, gotta bring seat out every night up here! Story for us is some nice bucks on camera but all at night, bears being seen during day. 3 hunters seen 3 different bears yesterday morning! A nuisance!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Attachments

• 0678D7B7-6DB2-49B5-99A6-5FBDD91E281A.jpeg
    0678D7B7-6DB2-49B5-99A6-5FBDD91E281A.jpeg
    394.8 KB · Views: 77

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Just settled in on Pisgah public. Got a surprise when I got to my stand. This is second year in a row it’s happened. Learned my lesson I guess, gotta bring seat out every night up here! Story for us is some nice bucks on camera but all at night, bears being seen during day. 3 hunters seen 3 different bears yesterday morning! A nuisance!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hate see that they are annoying as can be for sure

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
Back in a cutover in Orange county this afternoon .
Alot happening yesterday, waiting to see what shows up today.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I ought to kick my own tail. Told @buckshooter the other day it’s getting to be about time for a lot of midday activity. When I started chores I saw 2 does and a buck out in a pasture at 2:00.

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
My daughter and I just got in our box blind on some family ground in Alex Co.

Should have came earlier, spooked 1 doe out at 3:00 but she didnt blow and tear the woods down.
Aleesha has seen over 60 deer this week and hasnt pulled the trigger. The buck we are after tonite will make your eye balls pop out. Got this place shredded, I hope he shows...

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
sounds like WW3 here. people shooting all around. 4 explosions which sounded like quarter sticks. Neighbor and his grandkids racing around on there property. 😪
Used to the target practice across the swamp (there's a range), but this is just unreal.

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
sounds like WW3 here. people shooting all around. 4 explosions which sounded like quarter sticks. Neighbor and his grandkids racing around on there property. 😪
Used to the target practice across the swamp (there's a range), but this is just unreal.
Setting on my deck and heard over 100 shots. Damn I've moved into a rich neighborhood. 😂

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
It turned into a competition. the range people brought out at least a case of Tannerite to compete with the other guys. squirrels were the only thing still moving. Had the turkey roost just after the 1st volley.

DeerManager

Eight Pointer
Deer moved late, a doe with two yearlings came out. Soon after a spike came out and ran her out of the pasture. Just got a few pics, looks as if he is aggravating her at the moment.

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
First thanksgiving I haven’t hunted in a few years, bed felt good this morning and a series of woods fires kept me out of the woods this evening. Dad went this evening and saw a goodun but didn’t have a clear shot.