TSS Patterns

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Honestly.....if I got to worry about how far out point of impact is outside of a few inches......takes the fun out of it for me......I’m going back to the bow with no blind until I buy a better .410........I have come close with bow.....rather hit or clean miss than wound and he run off.......main goal is the same kid I have taken the last 2 years......gets it done this year......then I will work on mine
Yup if it were to be off that bad you'd have no choice but to add some type scope or sight like Burris

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My wife said she was sympathetic and I could buy a new .410 in the next 10 years......

Here ya go. Cheap and threaded for Win-choke choke tubes.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Is it threaded for a choke? She says it has to be the perfect .410 because I’m not up for another for many years.......( that she knows about)
I got a new pistol last week that she doesn’t know about.....it looks like all the others!

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I just got my raise for the year with AT&T.......616 bucks.......worst ever in 19 years.....so if I save it up I should be able to get it by November.......sorry got a case of chapped ass right now......