Trusted Archery Shops

25contender

Twelve Pointer
Thanks for the offer! I may take you up on that. You are right essentially all I need is to swap out for some heavier arrows and make the proper adjustments. Before I do that I would like to get it on a draw board and check the timing ect, basically a full tune. I dont mind driving for a good shop.
Shoot me a pm. We can talk elk hunting set up. Been Bow Elk hunting since the 80s

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Jessie the owner is a super nice guy! I give him all of my business. He will take care of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG2

Ten Pointer
Nowhere near you, but round here I always go to Skips archery

Sorry to say that Skip passed away this spring... sad day for sure and his place is closed, no one to take it over.

buckman84

Eight Pointer
Sorry to say that Skip passed away this spring... sad day for sure and his place is closed, no one to take it over.

Did not hear about Skip passing. That man knew what he was doing when it came to archery! Shame no one could take over the company. Thought he had some family that worked with him for a while.

nckeith

Ten Pointer
He actually died last November. I thought at one time Keith ahlstrom was going to take over. That didn’t seem to pan out. I thought he was running things after skip had a stroke.
To be honest after an evening of standing around four years ago to try and buy 3 youth bows for my sons and nephew at the same time and they stood around and kept me waiting for over an hour, I walked out and never went back in. That was after a decade plus of personal service. The problem with most small business these days is sadly continuity of what made them good in the first place when the owner retires or passes away.

PG2

Ten Pointer
Keith was the problem... No one liked going in when he was there...It wasn't until Skip moved the business from his house to Mineral Springs... I liked the house better, every time I would go I most times forgot why I went.. Talking about old times with Skip..