Truly blessed

Terry

Four Pointer
PXL_20240131_203914340.jpgPXL_20240131_204948214.jpgA while back I asked you guys what would he score most of you were spot on mid to high 140s. 👍 Which was my guess but Some said low to mid 130s 🤨🤣 he green scored 145 7/8 with the broken eye guard if it wouldn't have been broken he would have went over 150 which is an incredible 8 pt for Central North Carolina sometimes we get caught up and how big the horns are, what they score. But the true meaning of hunting is heritage the passion and love for God's great outdoors. I am truly blessed

Thanks to low bridge taxidermist for the great job on the Mount

God bless and be safe

Shine

Six Pointer
Contributor
Nice buck! Waiting on my fiancés buck from low bridge. The work I’ve seen online, in the shop, and now this he really is one of the best around. All the work I saw is amazing and a great guy. Hoping to get out for a bobcat for him before the season. His cats were incredible as well.

Terry

Four Pointer
Nice buck! Waiting on my fiancés buck from low bridge. The work I’ve seen online, in the shop, and now this he really is one of the best around. All the work I saw is amazing and a great guy. Hoping to get out for a bobcat for him before the season. His cats were incredible as well.
Yeah he does great work. First mount he's done for me but I've seen other mounts of deer and duck he's done does a great job