Trout

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
06084a769528a34b13a83dbb34055fac.jpg
couple of nice trout Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelshot

Eight Pointer
Are those bluegill in the live well? If they are caught in the same location that would be the first time I’ve ever seen that. Interesting. Nice trout

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
Are those bluegill in the live well? If they are caught in the same location that would be the first time I’ve ever seen that. Interesting. Nice trout

Sure are, I was actually bream fishing and heard about the trout being there. Switched modes and started catching some. Caught a bunch of small puppy drum too!!

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns

Down at Campbell creek and south creek you could catch bass, drum, trout, flounder all in the same spots and same bait balls.

Some of those coastal creeks can throw you some surprises.

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
Down at Campbell creek and south creek you could catch bass, drum, trout, flounder all in the same spots and same bait balls.

Some of those coastal creeks can throw you some surprises.

I was pretty close to there. Caught a trout and the next cast caught a small catfish on the same bait.

Steelshot

Eight Pointer
I’ve caught bass and reds before but never a bluegills and trout lol may have to bring some different lures next time ha.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Blounts

We use to put in at cotton patch and head out to the mouth. Regularly caught multiple species. Best day was in the fall one year we were all over the 13 to 16 inch drum on spinners like panther Martin's. Probably caught 20 when all of a sudden a school of big fat raccoon perch showed. No lie my dad caught one 18 inches . We kept a handful for dinner and they were damn good.

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
I don’t know what kind it is. It’s an old one that was in the tackle box, probably a Rapala