Trout fishing

Cornbread

Eight Pointer
Has anybody done any good trout fishing this year, I fish the WNC part and I just hadn’t seen the fish this year like I normally do

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
Has anybody done any good trout fishing this year, I fish the WNC part and I just hadn’t seen the fish this year like I normally do

f023c212cce1333e8509052eb5343efb.jpg

I haven’t fished stocked creeks, but there plenty of trout in the mountain lakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
I came this week to fish and guess what. Everything is flooded to the gills and orange. From south mtn to va up new river

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I came this week to fish and guess what. Everything is flooded to the gills and orange. From south mtn to va up new river

Yeah a buddy of mine took some pictures of Linville Gorge from yesterday. I said when ever I have been there I always wondered how much force and time it took to the water to carve out that rock. Looking at the picture It is easy to see. I'll see of I can find it. I thought of going but might try 1 day next week.

Well that didn't take long!

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Yeah a buddy of mine took some pictures of Linville Gorge from yesterday. I said when ever I have been there I always wondered how much force and time it took to the water to carve out that rock. Looking at the picture It is easy to see. I'll see of I can find it. I thought of going but might try 1 day next week.

Well that didn't take long!

View attachment 45255

How do you know Matt Johnson?